31 judges from 19 EU Member States and 29 representatives from 21 National Regulatory Authorities (NRAs) participated in the event.
The seminar was organised by the Florence School of Regulation, Communications and Media Area (FSR C&M) of the European University Institute (EUI), on behalf of the European Commission, DG Connect.
- Seminar Programme
- Presentations of the experts:
- Marie Baker - High Court, Dublin
- Rosa Perna - TAR Lazio, Rome
- Ron Stam - Court of Appeal for Trade and Industry, The Hague - Dutch case law - Cross border data exchange in Telecom
- Marc Bosmans - Court of Appeal, Brussels
- Hans Peter Lehofer - Administrative Court, Vienna - Austrian Cases: Spectrum Refarming, Mobile Termination
- Ewa Stefanska - Administrative Appeal Court, Warsaw
- Gabriella Vella - Administrative Review Tribunal, Valletta
- Alexandre de Streel - University of Namur - Dealing with collective dominance: the way forward
- Wolfgang Feiel - Austrian Regulatory Authority for Broadcasting and Telecommunications (RTR) - BEREC and NRAs’ role in making Net Neutrality implementation a success In Europe