The event, which will see the participation of European Commission Vice-President Andrus Ansip (@Ansip_EU), will bring together visionary private sector leaders and policy decision makers to discuss the opportunities that the new eIDAS rules will bring and how to seize them in achieving a Digital Single Market. They will share experiences, business models and success stories on how make the use of electronic trust services an everyday reality and the easiest and most convenient way to carry out electronic transactions.
Through interactive exchanges, animated debates and live demos, focus will be on how the uptake of trust services will ease digital transformation of organisations, enhance the customer experience, improve the security of electronic transactions and stimulate the provisioning of new and innovative services thus moving faster towards a Digital Single Market.
- "eIDAS Observatory" by Paul Timmers, European Commission
- "eSignatures from NL Perspective" by Gé Linssen, NL Ministry of Economics
- "Digitalization of the Banking Sector" by Sinéad O'Connor, Santander
- "A New Open Standard for Signatures" by Stefan Ropers, Adobe
- "Usages of e-trust services of eIDAS regulation" by Carmine Auletta, Infocert
- "Evolution of Digital Government Services and Trust Services in the Basque Government" by Javier Bikandi Irazabal, Basque Government
- "A leasing and rental perspective on Trust Services for the Digital Single Market" by Richard Knubben, Leaseurope
- "Current and Future outlook for Digitisation" by Kris de Ryck, Sixdots
- "Looking ahead how digital our market can be" by Reinhard Posch, Austria
- "Consistent User Experience for Third Party Services" by Helmut Fallmann, Fabasoft