Produced in collaboration with national eGovernment experts, the eGov factsheets serve as a unique tool to identify best-of-class input and practices in the field of eGovernment policy in particular, and the modernisation of public administration in general. Each national eGov factsheet is composed of:
- Country profile: national description of each country presenting its basic data, political structure and key relevant indicators
- Highlights: to put focus on the most significant change and progress achieved in 2017
- Strategy: the main strategic objectives and principles at national level
- Legal Framework: the main legal texts impacting on the development of eGovernment
- eGovernment Actors: to list and explain the main roles and responsibilities
- eGovernment Infrastructure: description of the technical infrastructure components supporting eGov implementation in the country
- eGovernment Services for Citizens and Businesses: availability and sophistication of eServices for both citizens and businesses, grouped by thematic
To allow for a quick overview, NIFO has also produced one page infographics to accompany the factsheets.
NIFO is a project service provided by the European Commission's ISA² Programme delivering solutions for European public administrations, citizens and businesses. It assists EU countries in monitoring the take up of eGovernment and interoperability.