Participants to the event will have the opportunity to:
· Learn about the activities and progress of the HBP;
· Discover ways of collaborating with the project (either with the core project or the partnering projects);
· Discuss on how HBP brain research, infrastructure and technology can advance research (in general and more specifically in the Dutch setting);
· Get information about international developments and funding opportunities;
· Learn how to access the infrastructure and scientific network offered by HBP.
The program includes talks, posters, exhibitions and discussions. More details will be available soon on the Human Brain Project website.
Registration is free of charge and can be done on this web page.
You can also follow this Twitter account for updates: @HBPSysCogNeuro