Digital4EU 2016 will consist of five sessions covering different areas related to the Digital Single Market:
- The European Fund for Strategic Investments (EFSI) mobilising digital projects
- Delivering the Digital Single Market – from the Digital Economy and Society Index (DESI) to action
- The Digital Economy: the data and computing opportunities for Europe
- Innovate, start and scale up
- Platforms, is there a need to regulate?
Digital4EU 2016 is the second edition of the #Digital4EU Stakeholder Forum, held in February 2015, which focused on President Jean-Claude Juncker's digital priorities.
More information and registration is available on the event's webpage.