The Digital Innovation Hubs Day will bring together European digitalisation initiatives and Digital Innovation Hubs (DIH) with the ones situated in the German region of Baden-Wuerttemberg and its neighbouring countries (Austria, Switzerland and France).
The event is particularly targeted to key-players from regions, clusters, research and technology organisations (RTOs) and industry/ SMEs. Participants will learn about the different DIHs and initiatives, share their experiences and explore possible collaborations. A special focus will be on interactive discussion sessions addressing questions such as:
- How to support small projects
- Cascade Funding – an instrument fitting the needs of SMEs
- Experiences and lessons learnt (by DIHs and SMEs)
- Re-use of technological building blocks in new projects
- How to create a leverage effect of public funding
- Collaboration of initiatives and hubs on regional, national and EU levels
The event will be chaired Max Lemke, Head of Unit of Technologies and Systems for Digitisation of Industry at the European Commission.