Following a public consultation, a description of the strategy behind each of the priority areas is now published.
This answers questions such as:
- What are our objectives and the vision we are pursuing?
- How will we get there and what are the current problems and opportunities?
- Are we doing things right: what do we get for the resources we invest?
- Are we doing the right things: what results or impacts do we wish to influence?
- What is the bigger picture: which priority areas are related to each other?
The description offers more than a presentation of what the DG is doing: it is part of a broader strategy to pursue an effective public intervention based on evidence and prioritisation. It will give a clear picture of how close the DG is in reaching its targets, the lessons learned and how fast the organisation adapts to emerging issues and opportunities.
If you need more information or have a specific suggestion, you can contact directly the DG department in charge of the topic you are interested in – see list of contacts here.