The CONNECT University Summer School 2018 on "Digital Learning" (25 June - 5 July) aims to empower learning through the use of technology, exploring how innovative technologies can be leveraged to increase the quality and accessibility of learning.
Here are some of the issues and activities that will be covered:
- How could blockchain change education?
- Explore the digital transformation in education
- Discove the world of AI and Machine Learning
- Creatie synergies between human and machines,
- Exposition on eLearning solutions
- Revolutionise learning through the use of AI
The 2018 CONNECT University Summer School | #CUSS18 will broaden our horizon concerning the Future of Digital, focusing on The Future of Learning in an era of Digital Disruption.
The goal is to increase awareness of digital matters by focusing on current trends and future potential brought forth by innovative technologies.
Join us in rethinking, reimagining and transforming learning in the digital age!
For more information please contact us.