The programme will provide a unique opportunity to dive into an interactive learning environment during interactive sessions, complemented with hands-on workshops and exchange among participants. High-level experts will share their knowledge with the participants, while raising awareness about the complex and disruptive problem of disinformation.
- Session I: 21.10.2019, 14:00-16:00
Disinformation: a social and political challenge
- Session II: 08.11.2019, 10:00-12:00
Joint Action Plan of the European Commission and its implementation
- Session III: 11.11.2019, 09:00-13:00 (only open to EU Institutions' staff)
Workshop on the practices of online disinformation
- Session IV: 11.12.2019, 14:30-17:00
The Code of Practice on disinformation: social media and platforms accountability
- Session V: 29.01.2020, 14:00-16:00
Disinformation actors are diverse
- Session VI: 20.02.2020, 14:00-16:00
- A diverse tool: the instruments of disinformation
- Session VII: 06.07.2020, 12:30-14:00
Media literacy in the digital age
- Session VIII: 16.07.2020, 14:00-16:00
Enhancing Awareness on Disinformation: The Role of Fact-checkers, Researchers and Media
The sessions are webstreamed and recorded and everyone can follow them. You can watch the videos on the CONNECT University video space.
This initiative is jointly organised by DG CONNECT and DG COMM. For any further questions please contact EC-CONNECT-UNIVERSITY@ec.europa.eu
CONNECT University is an initiative of the European Commission’s Directorate General on Communication Networks, Content and Technologies (DG CONNECT) which aims to inform about the latest digital trends and challenges which are highly linked with EU's relevant policies and serve as a platform for sharing knowledge through thematic discussions, workshops and seminars.