When implementing policies for such a young market, which is still taking shape, close collaboration with industry is indispensable.
Involving these stakeholders in the design and implementation of the European Cloud Computing Strategy makes obvious sense. The European Commission is making this happen through the Cloud Select Industry Group (C-SIG) and its subgroups, which were set up following the publication of the European Cloud Computing Strategy in September 2012.
The Cloud-Select Industry Group (C-SIG) Plenary Meeting - 19 May 2014 - Minutes
- Establishing a Trusted Cloud Europe
C-SIG on Certification update - Dr.Marnix Dekker, Dimitra Liveri,
- Certification schemes for cloud computing? - Monica Lagazio, Trilateral Research & Consulting
- Cloud for Europe – challenging the European market for public administrations - Frank van Dam, Ministry of Economic Affairs, Netherlands
- Cloud Service Provisions, Study Results - Gartner
- Code of Conduct for Cloud Service Providers, Hans Graux