The workhop will be the closing workshop of the OpenAIRE FP7 Post Grant Open Access Pilot.
The objectives of the workshop are the following:
- Provide a comprehensive overview of all statistical data resulting from the project
- Give an overview of best practices in relation to publisher, funder and institutional involvement in APC based funding mechanisms.
- Present alternative funding mechanism pilot and its results.
- Present the report: "Towards a competitive and sustainable open access publishing market in Europe"
- Gather input from participants for the roadmap that will accompany the report
Registration is free of charge but places are limited.
For more information and registration, please visit the page of the event.