In order to support the development of its CEF2 Digital programme, the Commission has tasked a consortium led by Ecorys to prepare a study to analyse potential market failures in digital infrastructures, assess which players could benefit from EU subsidies, and how funding schemes could be structured and combined with funding and financing from other public and private sources in order to maximise the benefits for the European economy and society.
In this study workshop, the project team will present their preliminary results of the study and seek feedback on the options identified.
The European Commission will also provide an overview of the results of the ongoing public consultation on CEF2 Digital.
- Venue, date and time: Brussels, 1st October (09:00-16:30)
- To express your interest in participating in the study workshop, registration is mandatory.
- For any further questions regarding the workshop please contact Olga Batura and Roel Peeters.
- Presentation from the study team
- To follow the web streaming