Now open with a closing date of 23 August 2018
- SU-INFRA01-2018-2019-2020: Prevention, detection, response and mitigation of combined physical and cyber threats to critical infrastructure in Europe
- SU-DS01-2018: Cybersecurity preparedness – cyber range, simulation and economics
- SU-DS04-2018-2020: Cybersecurity in the Electrical Power and Energy System (EPES): an armour against cyber and privacy attacks and data breaches
- SU-DS05-2018-2019: Digital security, privacy, data protection and accountability in critical sectors
Now open with a closing date of 28 August 2018
- SU-ICT-01-2018: Dynamic countering of cyber-attacks
Now open with a closing date of 22 November 2018
CEF-TC-2018-3 : 4 objectives:
- Capability development of national CSIRTs in line with the NIS Directive
- Capability development of Operators of Essential Services (OES) and Digital Service Providers (DSP) in line with the NIS Directive
- Capability development in the area of cybersecurity to support Cooperative Connected and Automated Mobility in the public and private sectors, in particular for electric vehicles
- Capability development of National Competent Authorities (NCAs) and Single Points of Contact (SPOCs) in line with the NIS Directive
Forthcoming under LEIT-ICT:
- ICT-13-2018-2019: Supporting the emergence of data markets and the data economy
SU-ICT-02-2020: Building blocks for resilience in evolving ICT systems
- SU-ICT-04-2019: Quantum Key Distribution testbed
Forthcoming under SC7 – Secure Societies:
- Digital Security Calls
- SU-DS03-2019-2020: Digital security and privacy for citizens and Small and Medium Enterprises and Micro Enterprises
- SU-DS02-2020: Management of cyber-attacks and other risks
P.M. Horizon 2020 Innovation Prize - Seamless authentication for all
This is not a call for proposals but an inducement prize contest. This Horizon Prize aims to award the best and most innovative user authentication solutions, with a total budget of 4M EUR.
Please refer to the session done at ICT Proposers day in November and the recording of the session.
The National Contact Points (NCPs) can be contacted for guidance, practical information and assistance.
Ideal-ist (a service supported by the Commission) offers a Partner Search and other services helping to ease participation in Horizon 2020.