Following a phase of identification of products and services via the HAPPI platform, expert committee meetings were hold in London, Turin and Paris, gathering professionals such as geriatricians, biomedical engineers, hospital managers, etc.
Five topics of interest were then selected by the project partners.
These "Silver Economy" solutions will be purchased in five different lots in the call for tender:
- Lot 1: Fall detection and alert system
- Lot 2: Treadmill for rehabilitation and analysis of walking disorders
- Lot 3: Walking course for preventing falls and maintaining independence
- Lot 4: Bed thermoregulation system
- Lot 5: Chair enabling users to maintain independence and reducing effort for aides
Companies which develop solutions addressing one or more of these needs can connect to the procurement platform to download the tender documents and prepare to bid.