The networking sessions are informal discussion groups organised by stakeholders participating in ICT 2015. They complement the conference programme and the exhibition.
The networking sessions are open to everyone attending ICT 2015 and don't require any additional registration.
If you want to provide ICT 2015 attendants with the opportunity to:
- share their own perspectives on a particular policy, research, technological or innovation theme, notably in the context of the opportunities offered by Horizon 2020 and the Juncker Commission's work programme?
- listen to the views, perspectives and ideas of other participants in view of a constructive dialogue?
- meet participants with common or similar topical interests with whom they could develop collaborative relationships in the future?
Then organise a networking session! How?
- The deadline for submission is 11 May 2015 17h00 CET
- Prior to the submission, please read the selection criteria
ICT 2015 provides to the selected networking sessions organisers:
- around 130 slots of 45 minutes in rooms (hosting between 15 and 100 seated people) in Centro de Congressos de Lisboa
- freedom in the organisation of the session format; originality is welcome and various methods are encouraged to stimulate person-to person contacts
- the opportunity to connect people who do not usually work together
For more information, please contact us.