The call targets Research and Innovation Actions helping to forge a competitive and sustainable ecosystem of European technology providers in interactive technologies such as Augmented (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR), which transform the ways in which people communicate, interact and share information on the internet and beyond.
Proposals should research and develop technologies augmenting human interaction in groups within both professional and private contexts, or future interactive systems offering higher quality experiences, for instance through systems which are mobile, support additional senses, have higher accuracy or incorporate bio or environmental sensors.
If you are interested in participating as expert in this evaluation, we are happy to hear from you!
Please send us an e-mail including and briefly describing your experience and expertise in the field of virtual and augmented reality, also mentioning which application areas you are most familiar with.
Besides, please add the organisation or company you work at, your nationality, your experience as evaluator (if applicable) and your H2020 expert number. It is mandatory for evaluators to be registered as Horizon 2020 experts. You can add or update your profile via the Participant Portal.
Deadline: 1 October 2018
Whom are we looking for?
Our task is to set up an evaluation panel that represents:
- different areas of expertise relevant for the call
- different European technology providers in interactive technologies
- various application areas (professional training, edutainment, healthcare, engineering, industrial applications…)
- academia/research and businesses
- men and women
- experienced and new evaluators
- a variety of nationalities
In order to fulfil all those criteria, we have to start from a long list and cannot guarantee at this stage that you will receive an invitation in the end. Thank you for your understanding.
Please don't apply if you or your organisation are preparing a proposal for this topic.
Indicative timeline for the evaluation
- The call for proposals is expected to be open from 26 July 2018 to 14 November 2018.
- We will contact candidates and establish a first list of available experts in October 2018.
- The final selection, depending on the number and the content of the proposals submitted, will take place in November 2018.
- Selected evaluators will read a number of proposals at home in December-January 2019 and will work for one week at the European Commissions' premises in Luxembourg end of January early February 2019.