MAFEIP is an EU-funded web-based tool that can estimate the health and economic outcomes of a large variety of social and technological innovations. Any public or private organisation in Europe which is implementing or testing a technology-enabled solution for digital health and social care is eligible as a potential MAFEIP user.
Apply and (when selected) you will get:
- Continuous support from the MAFEIP team.
- Access to a set of educational materials and training tools to help you becoming familiar with the MAFEIP model.
- Your Use Case will be published on the MAFEIP website.
- You will be invited to participate at a dedicated session of next EIP on AHA Conference of Partners (date to be decided). Moreover, the three most promising Use Cases submitted in 2018 will be selected by an external Jury, nominated as MAFEIP Ambassadors, and invited to present their experiences at the conference.
Why become a MAFEIP user?
By becoming a MAFEIP user, your organisation will be able to:
- Carry out rigorous pre- or post- market validation of innovative products and services.
- Better serve the information needs of patients, clinicians, payers, and other decision makers.
- Reduce the uncertainties that often limit the value of research in clinical and health policy decision making.
- Better target policy decisions based on specific needs.