ICT 2015 offers to 40 of the most outstanding students, researchers and innovators from a country and university entitled to receive EU funding within the Horizon 2020 Framework Programme for Research and Innovation, the opportunity to:
- participate in the conference and join the debates in ICT of specific interest to the young generation;
- join the networking sessions and talk with ICT enthusiasts coming from research, politics, industry, start-ups, investors, and academia;
- conduct interviews and communicate with the world through social media;
- discover what Europe does to boost innovation, and play an important role in selecting and awarding the best exhibition stands.
The European Commission will cover the travel and accommodation costs for the chosen participants.
Do you want to be one of the 40 enthusiastic students, young researchers and innovators?
It is really easy! How?
- Check the Guide for young students & innovators for more information;
- Answer the questionnaire and register by 31st May 2015.
Let's Innovate, Connect and Transform the Digital Society together!
Find more information on the ICT 2015 event page.
If you have questions, please contact us.