BCOs: Making broadband roll-out easy for EU Regions and Cities
Wednesday 11 October, 9:00 – 11:00 AM CET
Centre Borschette - Room 1B, Rue Froissart 36, Brussels
Registration is by application:
How to apply:
- Go to the workshop catalogue
- In the keyword search box at the top of the page, type "BCOs"
- Below the search box, click on the date tab for "11/10/2017"
- Click the box under the event image to select the workshop
- At the top of the page, click "Apply"
- Present the BCOs Support Facility to key EU regional stakeholders
- Facilitate knowledge transfer on how to successfully implement broadband projects at national and regional level
- Jan Droge, BCOs Support Facility
- Alfred Ruzika, Austrian Federal Ministry of Transport, Innovation and Technology
- Priit Soom, Estonian Broadband Development Foundation
- Sandra Lotti, Lepida SpA – Regional BCO of Emilia Romagna Region, Italy
Moderated by Bruno Chauvin, Head of Unit Dir E - Rural development I and Pre-accession assistance, DG AGRI, European Commission.