The conference brings together senior and informed attendees, including top-level European politicians, digital health innovators, eGovernment representatives, academia and all those with a vested interest in digital health. The organisers expect around 1000 participants from over 20 different countries.
The speakers include:
- Peter Eriksson, Swedish Minister of Digital Development
- Dr Robert Wah, CSC’s Global Chief Medical Officer and Immediate Past President of the American Medical Association
- Christina Rångemark Åkerman, President of ICHOM (International Consortium for Health Outcomes Measurement)
- John Crawford, European healthcare industry leader at IBM and President of European Health Telematics Association
- Prof. George Crooks Medical Director for NHS 24 and Director of the Scottish Centre for Telehealth & Telecare
- Dr. Terje Peetso, Policy Officer 'eHealth, Wellbeing and Ageing', DG Connect, European Commission.
As the region of Norrbotten recently was awarded EIP on AHA Reference Site status and several other reference sites will be joining the conference, the 'Blueprint for digital transformation of health and care in the ageing society’ will be presented and discussed.