Places are filling up for the first Antilope webinar on Tuesday, 25 March 2014, from 16h to 17h CET.
This interactive webinar will feature live audio and video presentations on:
- the Antilope set of clinical use cases;
- the quality management approach for eHealth solutions;
- an overview of available testing tools, and;
- a suggested approach to quality-label or to certify eHealth solutions.
Presenters will include:
- Vincent van Pelt, NICTIZ
- Morten Bruun-Rasmussen, Mediq
- Milan Zoric, ETSI
- Charles Parisot, IHE Europe
"Due to time constraints the presenters will focus on just the core ideas. A short Q&A will round up this webinar. Don’t miss it. Participation is free but places are going fast", says Ib Johansen, Antilope coordinator.
To sign up, please register before 10.00 CET on 24 March 2014.
You can also attend one of the upcoming regional Antilope summits:
- 3 April 2014, Antilope Summit – "Western Balkan", Ljubljana, Slovenia
- 11 April 2014, Antilope DACH Summit on eHealth Interoperability, Vienna, Austria
- 30 April 2014, Cross‐UK and International eHealth Systems Interoperability, London, UK
- 16 May 2014, Antilope Benelux Summit on eHealth Interoperability, Den Haag, Netherlands
- 20 May 2014, Sommet Antilope, Paris, France
- 18 June 2014, Antilope Workshop for Italy and Malta, Treviso, Italy
The Antilope project (www.antilope-project.eu) is a network of core European national and international organisations to promote a common approach for testing and certification of eHealth solutions and services in Europe.