Tuesday, 4 December 2018
- 16:00 – 16:45: Computing technologies and engineering methods for cyber-physical systems of systems: Learn all you need to know to apply for the Horizon 2020 call ICT-01-2019, which will support the development of Cyber-Physical Systems of Systems to overcome the limitations of today's computing architectures and sofware systems.
- 17:00 - 17:45: TETRAMAX technology transfer project session for low-energy computing: The EU project TETRAMAX will present its success stories and upcoming calls for SMEs and academia to work together on Technology Transfer Experiments (TTX) experiments on low-energy computing for the Internet of Things or cyber-physical systems.
- 17:00 - 17:45: Electronic – Smart – Digital: An auction-based competition: Take part in an interactive Smart Systems product / demonstrator competition in the form of an auction. Participants will use Play Money to bid for the products that integrate electronics and smart systems.
Wednesday, 5 December 2018
- 09:00 - 09:45: Common priorities of HPC, Big Data and HiPEAC for post-H2020 era: Help shape the future technical and strategical research priorities in the fields of High-Performance Computing, Big Data and High-Performance Embedded Architecture and Compilation.
- 11:30 - 13:00: Digital Technologies for European industry beyond 2020: The session will discuss the global impact of Key Digital Technologies (photonics, microelectronics, software), highlighting their role for European industry, and the actions needed to maintain or regain European leadership in relevant areas.
- 17:30 - 18:15: Software Beyond Horizon 2020: Explore the advancements in software technologies and discuss emerging needs to shape a focus area on advanced software in the upcoming European Research Programme.
Thursday, 6 December 2018
09:00 - 09:45: Enabling Tech for Pervasive Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS): Four EU supported projects in the field of CPS will present how they deal with critical issues such as dependability and integration.
- CPSWarm: demostrating resutls in search and rescue with swarms of drones and rovers, swarm logistics, and automotive CPS systems for freight transportation.
- ECSEL Joint Undertaking: the Public-Private Partnership for Electronic Components and Systems.
- inSSIght: In-depth support for innovation in Smart Systems Integration
- IntoCPS: Integrated Tool Chain for Model-based Design of Cyber-Physical Systems
- IoT4CPS: guidelines, methods and tools for secure internet of things-based applications in the areas of Connected & Autonomous Vehicles and Industry 4.0
About ICT 2018
ICT 2018 will take place in Vienna on 4-6 December 2018. This is the key research and innovation event organised by the European Commission and it will focus on the European Union’s priorities in the digital transformation of society and industry. It includes a conference on digital research and innovation policies, an exhibition of EU-funded research and innovation projects in the field of ICT, a series of networking activities and an innovation and startups village to showcase European entrepreneurship. Find all information in the website of the event and register here.