The AAL Forum hosts over 700 international congress participants, 50 exhibitors, 30 workshops and various keynote speakers about new AAL products and services. The event offers a platform to network and to exchange experiences and ideas. Interested investors can use the opportunity to find products and services with market potential.
Target group of the Forum:
- Professionals involved in the technology sector with an interest in ageing;
- Social care and care providers;
- Investors looking for new solutions and innovations;
- All the individuals and organisations implicated in AAL funded projects;
- EU, national and regional decision makers in the field of health, social issue, technology and innovations.
This year's edition of the AAL Forum will focus on the obstacles that still remain in place for ICT technology to be widely used in the field of active ageing; the reasons for the delay in adoption of technology by social care and care providers to sustain their mission while dealing with the older population and on the regulations that can help ageing well, independently and safe at home through the use of ICT.
Programme of this year's AAL Forum.
Registration to AAL Forum 2017 is now open. In order to receive reduced prices register before 15th July.