116000 - Missing Children Hotline
The helpline is operated by the association Bezvests.lv since September 2013
116111 - Child Helplines
The helpline is operated by DROSS Internets - the State Inspectorate for the Protection of Children's Rights
- "Violence is not a small secret. Talk about it!" campaign - Everyone had the opportunity to report cases of sexual violence against children and receive professional psychological counseling and support as well as the necessary information.
- On 25 and 26 December the 116111 Hotline hosted an Annual Christmas campaign "Trust... You will be heard and understood"
- Starting 1 March 2015 the 116111 Hotline is working 24/7, in day and night regime
- A free mobile application is available for download since March 2015. This makes the 116111 services even faster and more accessible for children and teenagers
- Students were invited to an Open Doors Day event in March where they had the opportunity to see the consultants' daily routine
The Bezvests.lv organisation regularly collaborates for search activities with Missing Children Helpline 11600 Latvia.
On 25 April 2015 the staff of Missing Children Helpline 116000 and volunteers from Bezvests.lv participated in the "Big Cleanup April 25". One of the tasks of the social event was the dissemination of an advertising material about the 116000 helpline.