What can you do?
Before the event
You can look for possible partners by checking the list of participants, exchange project ideas, upload a presentation to give at the event, or comment on the Work Programme priorities.
During the event
You can meet potential partners in face to face meetings by entering your details into the face2face matchmaking online tool, and then you will be provided with an agenda of meetings tailored to your profile. Face2Face events are brokered by Ideal-ist, the ICT National Contact Point Network, in cooperation with the Enterprise Europe Network (EEN).
Use the Conference4me app during the event to consult the up-to-date programme, see the layout of the venue and find your scheduled Face2face meetings. The app is available also on Google Play, iTunes, Windows Store or Amazon Appstore
- People's profiles: When obtaining a login, users provide information about themselves and their organisation. They can flag their profile as public, so that part of it becomes visible to other users of this website. How to get the maximum from your profile.
- Possible partners: Anyone who would like to participate in a project and offer their expertise in a specific domain is encouraged to share it on this website. The description can be linked to several Work Programme Objectives, where it can be picked up by potential project coordinators visiting this website.
- Project ideas: Anyone who has an idea for a project proposal is encouraged to briefly describe their idea and indicate what partners they are looking for to join their project consortium. A project idea is addressed to a well-defined Objective, where it can be consulted by anyone visiting this website.
- Presentations: Potential project coordinators or partners can respond to the call for presentations if they want to present their contribution during one of the networking sessions at the event.
- Comments: Anyone that is logged in to this website can leave comments and remarks to any of the Work Programme topics for anyone else to read.
You can browse through all of these features that have been posted by other people or you can share your own. If you are logged in, you can also contact other people by email.
All uploaded content remains online also after the event.
How does it work?
Find out about other people's ideas below or by browsing through the Work Programme priorities that you are interested in. You can also post your own idea and share it with others.
- Step 1: Log onto the website using your Digital Single Market Portal events profile. You can reuse the profile created for the previous ICT Proposers' Day events. If you do not have a profile yet, you can create one on the spot.
- Step 2: Submit your idea via the My Event page.
- Step 3: Enter your contribution in the online submission form for possible partners, presentations or project ideas. Possible partner descriptions can be linked to several Objectives, but project ideas and presentations are limited to a single one.
- Step 4: Use the submit button to upload your contribution. It will immediately appear online. You can edit it at all times afterwards.
All material uploaded by third parties remains the intellectual property of their authors. Anyone wishing to re-use or re-publish it should obtain the author's permission.