- Big Data
- Computing, Systems and Infrastructure
- Components & Systems
- Creativity & Media
- Culture & Education
- Future Internet
- ICT for Manufacturing
- International Cooperation
- Security & Trust
- Smart Cities & Sustainability
- EU Policy
The European Commission published an open call for Networking sessions at ICT2013 on 15th March 2013. The call closed 10th May 2013. 252 proposals for the networking sessions were received. The selection committee selected 153 networking sessions.
The networking sessions provided participants with the opportunity:
- To share their own ideas on a particular policy, technology or research and innovation theme in the context of Horizon 2020;
- To be exposed to the views, perspectives and ideas of other participants and engage in a constructive dialogue with them;
- To meet delegates with common or similar topical interests with whom they could collaborate in the future.
Additional networking opportunities
Ideal-ist, the network of National Contact Points for ICT research, in cooperation with the Enterprise Europe Network invited participants in a brokerage event with pre-arranged face2face meetings within the ICT 2013 event.
This brokerage event was a unique networking opportunity for actors in the ICT field to:
- build quality partnerships for participating in the new ICT Programme for 2014-2020
- facilitate the setup of project consortia for the first upcoming H2020 calls
- discuss and develop new project ideas on ICT at international level
- acquire new cross-border contacts and initiate collaborations
- promote your research results, technologies and know-how
Event target Audience
- Representatives of companies, universities and research institutes worldwide working in the ICT sector, interested in sharing new project ideas and finding collaboration partners
Why to participate?
- to get the latest information from the European Commission
- to facilitate the setup of FP7 project consortia
- to present, discuss and develop new project ideas at international level
- to initiate cross-border contacts
Visit this Webpage for more information.