Below you can find out more about the new and exciting generation of French entrepreneurs, provided by the French Digital Champion Gilles Babinet:
- BlaBlaCar – a community marketplace that connects drivers with empty seats to passengers looking for a ride. Over 2 million people use BlaBlaCar every month creating an entirely new, people-powered, transport network
- Vestiaire Collectiveis a Paris-based luxury marketplace that allows anyone to buy and sell second-hand luxury items. The company’s team of fashion experts certify that products sold are in good condition.
- Criteo is a digital performance advertising agency, which generates high-quality leads, through dynamically generated ads which are personalised with the products and services that consumers are searching for.
- Wheretoget is a website – which Business Insider calls “the Shazam of fashion” – uses crowdsourcing to identify the brand of a specific article of clothing that members post.
- Lima is an innovative technology that enables users to easily and seamlessly access their entire digital library from all of their devices, regardless of operating system or device size.
- Bird Office enables users to book meeting rooms online at companies, hotels or business centres, for a day or only for a few hours.
- Captain Contrat offers automated contracts for companies. Users can ask for a document by defining their legal needs in a simple questionnaire. They are then contacted by a lawyer who completes the customised document and sends it to them within 72 hours.