The Governing Board is made of 12 representatives of all stakeholder groups in the Digital Skills and Jobs Coalition: pledging members, national coalitions and social partners.
- Alessandro Bogliolo, Professor University of Urbino, Coordinator of EU Code Week;
- Cecilia Bonefeld-Dahl, Managing Director of Digital Europe;
- Marc Durando, Executive Director of European Schoolnet;
- Oliver Gruen, President of the European Digital SME Alliance;
- Mara Jakobsone, National Coalition Latvia and Vice-President of the Latvian IKT association;
- Ilona Kish, Director of Public Libraries 2020 Europe;
- Cheryl Miller, Founder and Executive Director of the Digital Leadership Institute;
- Damien O'Sullivan, Chief Executive of ECDL;
- Piotr Pluta, Director Corporate Affairs of Cisco;
- Oliver Roethig, Regional Secretary of UniEuropa;
- Saskia Van Uffelen, National Coalition Belgium, Digital Champion Belgium and CEO of Ericsson Benelux;
- Bernd Welz, Executive Vice President and Chief Knowledge Officer of SAP SE.
The first meeting of the Board took place on 28 September 2017. During the meeting the members agreed on the Board's mandate and discussed ideas for a future work program.
The Board will meet Commissioner Mariya Gabriel during the Digital Skills and Jobs Coalition Conference on 7 December 2017.