The role of FETAG is to provide advice on how to take our new role in Horizon 2020, and to further strengthen FET's impact in science, society, technology and innovation. This is in particular important for the aspect of multidisciplinarity (covering a broad range of areas, such as social and economic sciences and humanities) and many other cross-cutting issues such as:
- Bridging from discovery to market application
- Dissemination, knowledge transfer and broader public engagement
- SME participation
- Societal and economic impact
- International cooperation
- Responsible research and innovation including gender issues
- Research career development, doctoral training, and skills
- Responding to emerging needs and specifically unforeseen policy needs.
The reports from the Advisory Group will be public documents available for consultation. This, together with other external advice, will in particular help the Commission in writing future work programmes. The Group will however also be consulted on other topics, such as the preparation of the strategic programme, which sets the basis to guide the preparations of the work programmes.
Check the Additional Information tab for Agenda & Minutes of the meetings on the Register of Commission Expert Groups.
- 15 March 2016 (Brussels)
- 17 December 2015 (Brussels)
- 3 September 2015 (Brussels)
- 3 July 2015 (Brussels)
- 20 March 2015 (Brussels)
- 28 November 2014 (Brussels)
- 5 September 2014 (Brussels)
- 19 June 2014 (Brussels)
- 30 April 2014 (Brussels)
- 1st meeting: 21st February 2014 (Brussels)
Members list of the FET Advisory Group
Email: FETAG secretariat