Digital4EU 2016 was the second edition of the #Digital4EU Stakeholder Forum, which focused on President Jean-Claude Juncker's digital priorities.
Digital4EU 2016 concentrated on five areas
- The European Fund for Strategic Investments (EFSI) mobilising digital projects;
- Delivering the Digital Single Market – from the Digital Economy and Society Index (DESI) to action;
- The Digital Economy: the data and computing opportunities for Europe
- Innovate, start and scale-up;
- Platforms, is there a need to regulate?
Mr Günther H. Oettinger, Member of the European Commission responsible for the Digital Economy and Society (@GOettingerEU), Mr Wepke Kingma, Deputy Permanent Representative of the Netherlands to the EU and Mr Roberto Viola, Director-General of Directorate General for Communications Networks, Content and Technology of the European Commission (@ViolaRoberto), held keynote speeches during the event. Mrs Claire Bury, new deputy Director-General of Directorate General for Communications Networks, Content and Technology of the European Commission, closed Digital4EU 2016.
You can see recordings of the whole Digital4EU event by following these links: