She Leads Digital is a global-oriented non-profit organisation founded in 2016 and based in Brussels. At She Leads Digital, we focus on the engagement, education and empowerment of women and girls throughout Europe and Africa.
We are committed to:
- Empowering women to use technology to benefit their careers and their local and global communities.
- Celebrating the successes and accomplishments of technical women globally through their success stories.
- Expanding the participation of women into Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) and entrepreneurship fields as students.
- Promoting an environment that supports the development of women and girls in STEM & entrepreneurship through teaching, learning, and experiential exploration.
- Addressing barriers to full participation in a technology-driven society.
She Leads Digital aims to accelerate the growth of innovative women entering into ICT or STEAM industries and encourage more women to build their startups. We achieve this through the creation of proprietary, innovative programming and strategic global partnerships. Over the past 3 years, we have given over 200 digital workshops to women around the world, and we have built a community of 35,000 women.