This website is managed by the European Commission's Directorate General for Communications Networks, Content & Technology (DG CONNECT).
As the centrepiece of public communication strategy, the Digital Single Market aims to realise or enable to:
- inform people about the Digital Single Market and the activities of DG CONNECT, which manages it;
- promote engagement with and among stakeholders;
- create understanding and support for the Digital Single Market.
We use web analytics to track a number of indicators. You can see here how far we are in reaching these objectives.
How this site is organised
Each section brings together the latest news, funding opportunities, publications and more from the Digital Single Market Newsroom, and posts from the Digital Single Market Blog. Projects from the relevant EC funding programmes are also featured. While there is one overall Digital Single Market Facebook page and Twitter account, many sections also have their own voice on social media.
The information on this site is subject to Europa's disclaimer, copyright notice and rules related to personal data protection.
Please note, for now, that:
- any personal data collected is only for used by managers of the electronic services in question;
- this data is not transmitted or published by us;
- this data can always be accessed, edited and deleted by the user;
- only general statistics which do not contain personal data will be shared with other European Institutions;
- users have the right to have recourse at any time.
Web Accessibility (WCAG 2.0 compliance)
Many Internet users can find websites difficult to use due to the way they have been designed. We recognise that this is an important issue and keep the site under constant review in order to ensure that the Digital Agenda for Europe website is accessible in accordance with the WCAG 2.0 guidelines.
Please let us know, if, despite our efforts to make this website adhere to these guidelines, you come across a page which you find difficult to use.