Background & main objectives
The Digital National Alliance stands for diverse initiatives that aim at:
- Ensuring that more Bulgarian people have digital skills
- Addressing the mismatch between business needs and education requirements
- Supporting the Bulgarian young talents in the Global Digital Worldwide Stage
- Facilitating young people to access digital technologies and use them to communicate and co-create with people across Europe
- Helping young people to find new job opportunities.
- Bulgarian Government
- Varna Municipality
- European Software Institute
- Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski”
- Technical University (Sofia)
- New Bulgarian University
- Ruse University
- Software University
- Musala Soft
- IS (Information Services)
- IAB Bulgaria
- Start It Smart
- ICT Cluster
- Startup Foundation Sofia Techpark
- Bulgarian Library and Information Association
- Global Libraries
- Union of Bulgarian Mathematicians
If you wish to find out more please visit the Digital National Alliance website.
You can also contact:
Each partner of the DNA pledged to deploy specific activities to support the National Coalition (e.g. trainings, awareness raising events, job fairs, incubator initiatives).
More detailed information on these initiatives are available on the Digital National Alliance website.