Digital Agenda for Europe: Communication from the Commission (26/08/2010): full text of the Communication in all language versions. Eur-Lex (formats: pdf, html, doc)
- Digital Agenda for Europe slideshow presentation in German [pdf 679KB]
- Digital Agenda for Europe slideshow presentation in Italian [pdf 773KB]
- Digital Agenda for Europe slideshow presentation in Polish [pdf 775KB]
Annual Progress Report 2011
European Digital Competitiveness report 2010
European Digital Competitiveness report 2010. European Commission, 17/05/2010
- Volume 1: Main report [pdf 12MB]
- Volume 2: ICT Country profiles [pdf 627KB]
- Press release: "Digital Agenda for Europe: investment in digital economy holds key to Europe's future prosperity", 17/05/2010
Economic Impact of ICT - SMART 2007/0020 [pdf 1.62MB] (third and final report).
Centre for Economic Performance, London School of Economics, January 2010. 217 p.
Annex 1: First interim report, 2008. 102 p. [pdf 680KB]
Annex 2: 92 p.[pdf 680KB]
Social Impact of ICT - SMART 2007/0068 [pdf 5.6MB] Universität Siegen, Fachbereich Wirtschaftsinformatik und Neue Medien, April 2010. 589p.
Executive summary [pdf 407KB]
- Broadband Internet Access Costs - SMART 2009/0026 [pdf 1.7MB] Brussels, Van Dyck, January 2010. 247 p.
Position of other EU institutions and Member States on the Digital Agenda
- European Council conclusions on Europe 2020 strategy inclusive Digital Agenda (point 7) [pdf 70KB] June 2010
- European Council conclusions on Digital Agenda for Europe [pdf 95KB] May 2010
- European Parliament resolution on new Digital Agenda for Europe: 2015.eu, May 2010
- Granada Ministerial Declaration on European Digital Agenda (see it also in pdf 39KB) April 2010 [more information]
- European Council conclusions on "Post-i2010 Strategy" - towards an open, green and competitive knowledge society [pdf 143KB] December, 2009
- Swedish Presidency conclusions [pdf 153KB] from Visby conference on creating impact for an eUnion 2015 November 2009
- Swedish Presidency report: A Green Knowledge Society - An ICT policy agenda to 2015 for Europe’s future knowledge society [pdf 1.88MB]
Pre-Digital Agenda strategies for Information Society
- i2010 - European Information Society for growth and employment (2005-2010)
- eEurope Action Plan (2000-2005)