Digital4EU 2016 was the second edition of the #Digital4EU Stakeholder Forum, which focused on President Jean-Claude Juncker's digital priorities.
Digital4EU 2016 concentrated on five areas:
- The European Fund for Strategic Investments (EFSI) mobilising digital projects;
- Delivering the Digital Single Market – from the Digital Economy and Society Index (DESI) to action;
- The Digital Economy: the data and computing opportunities for Europe
- Innovate, start and scale-up;
- Platforms, is there a need to regulate?
Highlights from the first part of the day featuring Commissioner Oettinger's and the Deputy Permanent Representative of the Netherlands to the EU's keynote speeches.
Commissioner Günther H. Oettinger (@GOettingerEU), responsible for the Digital Economy and Society, Wepke Kingma, Deputy Permanent Representative of the Netherlands to the EU and Roberto Viola (@ViolaRoberto), Director-General of DG Connect, held keynote speeches during the event. Claire Bury, new deputy Director-General of DG Connect, closed Digital4EU 2016.
You can see recordings of the whole Digital4EU event by following these links: