These are the pledges made by stakeholders to the Grand Coalition for Digital Jobs (2013-2016). The pledges to the Digital Skills and Jobs Coalition will be announced on the 1st of December 2016.
How are we doing?
The online Pledge Tracker shows the progress made in actually carrying out the individual pledges.
Note: the information is provided by the pledging organizations themselves and presents only their activity directly linked to the Coalition.
Training and matching for Digital Jobs
- Cloud Credential Council
- DC Professional Development
- Digital Skills Academy
- Fast-track to IT (FIT)
- GEYC Resources Center
- Liberty Global
- National College for Digital Skills
- Stichting Vrouwen Aan Het Werk
- Ubiqum Code Academy
- Council of European Professional Informatics Societies (CEPIS)
- European Computer Driving License Foundation (ECDL)
- European eSkills Association
- Rete Competenze per l' Economia Digitale
- WePROMIS® - Millennia2025, PROMIS@Service
Innovative Learning and Teaching
- BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT
- EMC Academic Alliance
- European Schoolnet
- Informatics Europe
- The Corporate IT Forum
- University of Piraeus
- University of Urbino
- CA Technologies
- CSR Europe
- Digital Leadership Institute
- Girls in Tech Luxembourg
- Hellenic Professionals Informatics Society (HePIS)
- Inspiring Fifty
- Sheffield Community Network
- University of Sheffield
- Digitally Skilled & Digitally Safe
- Municipality of Halmstad, Sweden
- Spanish Grand Coalition for a Digital Economy
- Telecentre Europe
- Women and Girls Go digital in Greece
The following pledges have now closed. We thank them for their support to the Coalition and hope that they will come back in the future.