Domibus 5.1 RC expected in February 2023
We are happy to announce that Domibus 5.1 Release Candidate will be released in the beginning of February 2023. Domibus is the sample implementation of an eDelivery Access Point maintained by the European Commission.
Domibus 5.1 RC will include a number of new features, improvements, and bug fixes, among which:
- Support different security algorithm configurations
- Support different/multiple (types of) private keys to be used by different security configurations
- Add retry strategy with increasing delay between attempts
- Add possibility to configure retention policy for metadata separately than the one for data
- Allow batch (re)sending of messages from the admin console
- Production support for self-sending: Domibus will support the possibility for the receiving party of a message to use the same access point as the sending party
You can find more information about this and other Domibus releases on this page.
For more information, please contact us via our portal or by e-mail: EC-EDELIVERY-SUPPORT@ec.europa.eu
The eDelivery Building Block | Domibus
eDelivery is a building block that provides technical specifications and standards, installable software and ancillary services to allow projects to create a network of nodes for secure digital data exchange.
Domibus is the sample software provided by the European Commission to implement an eDelivery AS4 Access Point for the interoperable, secure and reliable exchange of data. It is based on the eDelivery AS4 profile, an open technical specification for the secure, web-based, payload-agnostic exchange of data or documents.
Stay tuned for the latest updates on the eDelivery services by checking the building block's twitter and web page. For more information, do not hesitate to register for personalised news or contact us via our portal or by e-mail: EC-EDELIVERY-SUPPORT@ec.europa.eu.
The image used in this article is by Ramón Salinero from Unsplash