Domibus 5.0.2 released
We are happy to announce that Domibus 5.0.2 was released. Domibus is the sample implementation of an eDelivery Access Point maintained by the European Commission.
Domibus 5.0.2 includes a number of improvements and bug fixes, among which:
- Possibility to have a separate log containing all errors
- Fixed issue related to wrong final recipient used when using dynamic discovery in a cluster environment
- Partitions with failed messages not dropped, when eArchiving enabled
- Missing authorisation headers for WS push plugin notifications
- A timer added in order to load drop wizard queue metrics after application initialisation
- Fixed broken functionality of message prioritisation on Weblogic and Tomcat
- Default value of metrics.monitor.jms.queues.refresh.period changed to 10
- Fixed the disabling of a domain added at runtime
- PUSH notifications type RECEIVE_FAIL and SEND_FAILURE not working
- Fixed migration scripts ongoing messages between 5.0 and 5.0 for Split & Join
- Fixed oracle delete script inconsistent with table structure
- Analysed and fixed OWASP reported security vulnerabilities.
Domibus 5.0.2 is backward compatible with 5.0.1. The upgrade is not mandatory, but it is highly recommended.
You can find more information about the release on this page.
The eDelivery Building Block | Domibus
eDelivery is a building block that provides technical specifications and standards, installable software and ancillary services to allow projects to create a network of nodes for secure digital data exchange.
Domibus is the sample software provided by the European Commission to implement an eDelivery AS4 Access Point for the interoperable, secure and reliable exchange of data. It is based on the eDelivery AS4 profile, an open technical specification for the secure, web-based, payload-agnostic exchange of data or documents.