Selection criteria for student / young ambassador at ICT 2013
The following criteria will be considered in the selection:
- Undergraduate, post-graduate, doctoral student or a researcher;
- Max age: 30 years old;
- Excellent written skills and good oral communication skills in English;
- Motivation, interest, and knowledge of topics relating to the ICT2013 event;
- Interesting points suggested for discussion with conference delegates and high-level representatives;
- Proved social media management experience is a plus (E.g.: Blogging, Twitter, Facebook etc.) for specific tasks.
The travel costs of the selected students will be funded by the European projects they relate to. Some travel grants have also been reserved for young researchers and students who do not yet work in European projects, especially for those coming from the more recently joined EU Member States.
Back to the Call text