What can you do?
Before the event:
You can look for possible partners by checking the list of participants, exchange project ideas, upload a presentation to give at the event or comment on the Work Programme priorities.
the Conference4me app
(available also on Google Play, iTunes, Windows Store or Amazon Appstore)
During the event:
You can meet potential partners in face to face meetings by entering your details into the face2face matchmaking tool online, and then you will be provided with an agenda of meetings tailored to your profile. Face2face events are brokered by Ideal-ist, the ICT National Contact Point Network, in cooperation with the Enterprise Europe Network (EEN).
- People's profiles: When obtaining a login, users provide information about themselves and their organisation. They can flag their profile as public, so that part of it becomes visible to other users of this website. How to get the maximum from your profile.
- Possible partners: Anyone who would like to participate in a project and offer their expertise in a specific domain are encouraged to share it on this website. The description can be linked to several Work Programme Objectives, where it can be picked up by potential project coordinators visiting this website.
- Project ideas: Anyone that has an idea for a project proposal are encouraged to briefly describe their idea and indicate what partners they are looking for to join their project consortium. A project idea is addressed to a well-defined Objective, where it can be consulted by anyone visiting this website.
- Presentations: Potential project coordinators or partners can respond to the call for presentations if they want to present their contribution during one of the networking sessions at the event. Guidelines for presentations are given in the draft agenda of the networking session of the corresponding Objective page under Priorities.
- Comments: Anyone that is logged on to this website can leave comments and remarks to any of the Work Programme priorities for anyone else to read.
You can browse through all of these features that have been posted by other people or you can share your own. If you are logged on, you can also contact other people by email.
All uploaded content remains online also after the event.
How does it work?
Find out about other people's ideas below or by browsing through the Work Programme priorities that you are interested in.
Or post your own idea for others to see.
Step by Step How to:
- Step 1: Log onto the website using your Information Society Portal events profile. You can reuse the profile created for the previous ICT Proposers' Day events. If you do not have a profile yet, you can create one on the spot.
- Step 2: Go to the relevant topics page. At the bottom of the page, select the type of feature you wish to submit. Alternatively, you can also submit your idea via the My Event page.
- Step 3: Enter your contribution in the online submission form for possible partners, presentations or project ideas. Possible partner descriptions can be linked to several Objectives, but project ideas and presentations are limited to a single one.
- Step 4: Use the submit button to upload your contribution. It will immediately appear online. You can edit it at all times afterwards.
All material uploaded by third parties remain the intellectual property of their authors. Anyone wishing to re-use or re-publish it should obtain the author's permission.