EU Infopoint for the Turkish Cypriot Community
The EU Infopoint aims to bring the Turkish Cypriot community closer to the European Union by providing information on the EU legal and political order, EU policies, values and the EU Aid Programme for the Turkish Cypriot community.
The EU Infopoint provides services in line with local needs in the Turkish Cypriot community, advising, and providing information about the European Union's acquis, policies, programmes and assistance opportunities.
The objectives of the EU Infopoint
- To provide information about EU policies and actions relevant to the Turkish Cypriot community;
- To inform the Turkish Cypriot community about the implementations of the EU aid programme and financial aid opportunities;
- To organize public debates, cultural events, seminars, conferences and workshops about EU policies and values;
- To establish communication with the community through a dynamic website and online newsletter, promoting the activities of the EU Infopoint;
- To engage in a dialogue with the community through social media;
- To answer questions from different groups such as youth, university students, academicians, teachers, decision makers, civil society organisations, beneficiaries of the EU aid programme, SMEs, and the rural community.
The EU Infopoint
The EU Infopoint is open from 10:00 to 18:00 during the weekdays and from 10:00 to 16:00 on Saturdays.
11 A Hasene Ilgaz Street Köşklüçitlik - Nicosia
EU Infopoint Tel: +90 392 22 82 577
Visitors can benefit from access to the internet, library services and expert assistance.