European content reflects European values, including diversity. European talent and creativity consistently leads to works that are recognised and rewarded on the global stage.
Supporting the audiovisual industry in content creation
This cluster has been designed to support the industry to
- boost the cross-border circulation of European audiovisual works
- adapt content to new audiences and platforms
- implement more solid business models, helping to cope with production costs and increased competition.
Focus on cross border cooperation
The MEDIA strand of the Creative Europe programme focuses on actions with a strong European added value by
- encouraging cross-border cooperation among producers and content developers
- stimulating innovation in terms of content, business models and technology.