The Creative Europe programme provides support for European networks to help the cultural and creative sectors to enhance their capacity to
- nurture talents
- face common challenge
- generate jobs and growth.
Supporting cross-border networks
Networks funded by Creative Europe provide value by
- connecting professional organisations throughout Europe and beyond
- collecting and disseminating information, practices, ideas, and solutions that help the sectors to innovate and grow
- providing training and advice for professionals
- representing the sectors and advocating on their behalf on key sectoral issues.
Find out more on the Networks supported under the previous Creative Europe programme period (2014-2020).
Eligibility for funding
Organisations active in the cultural and creative sectors can apply. Individuals cannot apply.
Learn more about the application process
Find more information on the European cooperation projects and other calls for proposals under the Creative Europe programme’s Culture strand.
More detailed information on the application process will be available in due time on the website of the European Education and Culture Executive Agency, as well as in the calls for proposal section and through the Creative Europe Desks.