Creative Europe CULTURE strand
The Culture strand of the Creative Europe programme supports a wide range of cultural and creative sectors including among others:
- cultural heritage
- literature and publishing
- performing arts.
The Culture strand encourages cooperation and exchanges among cultural organisations and artists within Europe and beyond. Creative Europe aims to
- foster artistic creation and innovation
- support the promotion and the distribution of European content across Europe and beyond
- help artists find creation and performance opportunities across borders,
- stimulate the digital and environmental transition of the European Culture and Creative Sectors.