for security reasons all commission IT services will have to implement multi-factor authentication (MFA).
This means that as of 01 November you would need to use your phone (MFA by SMS), your smartphone (EU Login App, available from Google Play and App store) or a security key (Yubikey, Fido2key, U2F, etc).
For more details, please follow this link https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/cas/manuals/EU_Login_Tutorial.pdf .
Resolving your dispute on the ODR platform
- Use the ODR platform to
- Contact the trader to resolve the dispute directly. You have 90 days to reach an agreement.
- Get a dispute resolution body to solve your dispute for you. You have 30 days to agree with the trader on a dispute resolution body to use.
- You can only use the ODR platform if:
- You live in an EU country or in Norway, Iceland or Liechtenstein.
- The trader is based in an EU country or in Norway, Iceland or Liechtenstein.
- Your complaint is about a good or service you bought online.
Please answer the following questions: