Statistics and reports
The publications presented are based on information retrieved from the Rapid alert system for dangerous non-food products (RAPEX) network system and give an overview of the statistics and trends.
Annual Report 2018 results
|2018 results of the Rapid Alert System||
In all official languages + Norwegian and Icelandic
Previous annual reports
Annual Reports present the main developments in product safety over particular years. The reports give an overview of the Rapid Alert System in terms of notifications of risks and reactions by participating countries. They cover for example information on notifying and reacting countries, countries of origin and types of products subject to notification, risks posed and measures taken.
- 2017 results of the EU Rapid Alert System 2017 results per country
- 2017 interactive map
- Annual Report 2016 Rapid Alert System 2016 main results factsheet
- 2016 interactive map
- Annual Report 2015 Rapid Alert System 2015 main results factsheet
- Annual Report 2014 Infographic 2014 main results 2014 Keeping European Consumers safe poster
- Annual Report 2013 ; Infographic on 2013 report ; National factsheets in national languages; National factsheets in EN ; Leaflet - Key Recommendations for product traceability
- Annual Report 2012 ; Infographic on 2012 report
- Annual Report 2011
- Annual Report 2010
- Annual Report 2009
- Annual Report 2008
- Annual Report 2007
- Annual Report 2006
- Annual Report 2005
- Annual Report 2004
You may obtain a hard copy of the annual reports via EUBookshop.
Monthly reports on Rapid Alert System notifications and reactions
A notification consists of information provided by the Rapid Alert System network participating countries concerning measures or actions taken for products presenting risk to the public interests.
A reaction is information provided by the Rapid Alert System network participating countries in response to a submitted notification. These reactions provide information on whether the notified dangerous product was found also on other network countries and which measures were taken there in order to restrict its marketing and distribution.