Base rates calculated in accordance with the Commission communication of 19.01.2008
To these base rates the appropriate top-ups need to be added.
Base rates calculated in accordance with the Communication from the Commission on the revision of the method for setting the reference and discount rates (OJ C 14, 19.01.2008, p.6.). Depending on the use of the reference rate, the appropriate margins have still to be added as defined in this communication. For the discount rate this means that a margin of 100 basis points has to be added. The Commission Regulation (EC) No 271/2008 of 30 January 2008 amending the implementing regulation (EC) No 794/2004 foresees that, unless otherwise provided for in a specific decision, the recovery rate will also be calculated by adding 100 basis points to the base rate.
Date of last update: 27.05.2021
Changes are indicated in bold
- Base rates for the 27 Member States and the UK: PDF / XLSX table starting on 01.01.2015, date of Lithuania joining the Euro zone
- Base rates from 1.01.2014 to 31.12.2014
- Base rates from 1.07.2013 to 31.12.2013
- Base rates from 1.07.2008 to 30.06.2013
- Recovery rates from 01.01.2007 to 30.06.2008
- Reference/discount rates from 01.01.2007 to 30.06.2008
- Reference/discount rates and recovery rates from 01.05.2004 to 31.12.2006
- Reference/discount rates and recovery rates (from 01.08.1997 to to 01.05.2004)