Privacy statement (.pdf format)
In all your correspondence, please specify the name of the case and the case number
It is essential that the correspondents use only the contact information below for any official communication relating to merger cases. This will facilitate and accelerate the treatment of your correspondence. Communications sent to other numbers/addresses may be treated with delay.
|How to contact the Merger Registry|
|Postal address:||European Commission|
Directorate-General for Competition
|Delivery by hand:||European Commission|
Place Madou / Madouplein 1
1210 Saint-Josse-ten-Noode / Sint-Joost-ten-Node
Belgique / België
09:00 to 12:00 and 14:00 to 17:00 on Mondays to Thursdays
09:00 to 12:00 and 14:00 to 16:00 on Fridays and days preceding Commission holidays
|Fax:||+32 2 296.43.01|
Delivery of merger-related documents
- Please note that the delivery at the above mentioned address is a legal obligation pursuant to Article 23(1) of Commission Regulation No. (EC) 802/2004 implementing Council Regulation (EC) No 139/2004 on the control of concentrations between undertakings.
- Hand deliveries must be made on working days during the above-mentioned opening hours. Working days are all days other than Saturdays, Sundays and Commission holidays as published in the Official Journal of the European Union.
- Security procedures :
- Prior to delivery, at Place Madou / Madouplein 1, the law firm or the legal representative of the notifying company must call the Merger Registry (phone numbers: +32 2 296.55.77, fax number: +32 2 296.43.01)
- An estimated delivery time and the name of the individual from the firm or company who will be making the delivery must be provided along with a description of the item to be delivered (number of envelopes, packages or boxes
- Packages and envelopes to be submitted must clearly indicate the name of the office delivering the filing
- The Registry will confirm the receipt of the items being delivered
Allocation of cases
Please send this case allocation request (.docx format) to the Merger Registry by email or by fax no later than 12.00 noon on a Friday, so that DG Competition can allocate staff the following week.
For general queries on merger issues, please contact: COMP-Mergers@ec.europa.eu