The Hearing Officer for competition proceedings
The Hearing Officer for competition proceedings is Dorothe Dalheimer who was appointed as Hearing Officer in March 2020.
Before her appointment to this position, she was head of the legal advice unit in the European Anti-Fraud Office. From 2000 to 2014, she worked in the European Commission’s Directorate-General for Competition, in particular as a member of the team that prepared Regulation 1/2003 and the related policy documents. For many years, her work focused on developing the European Competition Network and on enhancing convergence of Member States’ enforcement procedures.
Advisors and administrative supporting staff
- Ms Xandra Reintjes, Advisor to the Hearing Officers
- Ms Sophia Stephanou, Advisor to the Hearing Officers
- Mr Carlos Martínez Rico, Advisor to the Hearing Officers
- Mr Lorenzo Ruocco, Advisor to the Hearing Officers
- Ms Aniek Schadd, Advisor to the Hearing Officers
- Ms Maria Paschou, Assistant
Contact address (Given the current COVID-19 situation, we kindly request that any correspondence be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and not by post)
Rue Froissart / Froissartstraat 101 04/169
BELGIQUE / BELGIË
Tel.: +(32) 2 29 85 392