- Common Shareholding in Europe (study commissioned by the Joint Research Center)
- Brochure: "The competition rules for supply and distribution agreements", 2013.
- Brochure: "The European Commission leniency programme", 2012.
- Brochure: "Compliance matters", 2011.
This publication aims to help companies develop a proactive compliance strategy.
- Factsheet: Proceedings for the application of Articles 101 and 102 TFEU: Key actors and checks and balances 2011.
- Factsheet: "Fines for breaking EU Competition law" (bg cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt ro sk sl sv), 2011.
- Competition Policy Newsletter: contains articles on antitrust and cartel policy and cases.
- Report on Competition Policy: contains sections reporting on antitrust and cartels enforcement.
The contents of external reports do not necessarily reflect the position or opinion of the European Commission.
- Assessment of potential anticompetitive conduct in the field of intellectual property rights and assessment of the interplay between competition policy and IPR protection, 2011.
Actions for damages
- Quantifying antitrust damages. Towards non-binding guidance for courts, 2009.
- Making antitrust damages actions more effective in the EU: welfare impact and potential scenarios, 2007.
- Conditions of claims for damages in case of infringement of EC competition rules, 2004. A Study on the condition on claim for damages was undertaken by the law firm Ashurst, pursuant to a tender carried out by the Commission, to identify and analyse the obstacles to successful action for damages existing in the Member States of European Union. The study found that levels of private enforcement through damages claims in Europe are currently very low. The study has found that not only is there "total underdevelopment" of actions for damages for breach of EC competition law, but there is also "astonishing diversity" in the approaches taken by the Member States.
- Comparative report
- Analysis of economic models for the calculation of damages
- Executive summaries (Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, The Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom)
- National reports (Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, The Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom)
- Disclaimer: This report was produced by Ashurst for the Competition DG and represents its authors' views on the subject matter. These views have not been adopted or in any way approved by the Commission and should not be relied upon as a statement of the Commission's or DG Competition's views. The European Commission does not guarantee the accuracy of the data included in this report, nor does it accept responsibility for any use made thereof.